I thought year 2008 will be a year of pure mugging because of N Levels, but God proved me wrong.
God showed me how He can use me so mightily.
God opened my eyes and let me see His sovereignty in many different situations.
God spoke to me in many different ways and through many different people.
God put me through dificult tests and He pulled me through it.
God was refining me all these while.
God made my path crossed with so many different people, people whom God wants me to learn from.
God showed me hope.
God has been amazing this year, and i believe that He will continue to be amazing in the years to come.
God's so beautiful to the extent that i can't find any words to express his beauty.
God's love is the best. He showed me love, unfailing and everlasting love.
Love that no one could ever give.
Year 2008, a committee year.
Leaders' Camp Committee & Megalife Camp Committee.
I've come to know alot more people through these committees. And they're an awesome bunch of people.
I know God had made my path crossed with theirs for a purpose, and i thank God for that.
I've learn alot, really alot.
Planning was really fun with them, buying of logistics was even better, but that's not the point.
The point is that, serving with them was totally fantastic! (:

MEGALIFE MAIN COMMITEE! *point above* & *smile widely*
LOGISTICS SUBCOMMITTEE! *point above* & *smile widely*

LEADERS' CAMP COMMITTEE! *point above point above* & *smile smile smile*
Year 2008, a really busy year.
P6 Ministry, N Levels & Hai Sing Cell Events was really draining me from energy.
Especially the period where P6, Hai Sing Cell, N Levels and Camp Comm clashed like mad, and i've to run here and there like a mad woman, skipping breakfast, lunch and dinner.
It was certainly crazy, but God didn't leave me to one corner.
I believed God did multiply my time, especially my rest time, and He gave me strength, strength that i've never had before.
P6 Leaders for Cell 4! *points below*

HAI SING CELL! *points below*

P6 cell *points below*

Year 2008, a year that i've grown so much closer with people. Vera, Teng Hua, Joy, Cavell, Renee, Jun Gui, Wei Liang.
They are the people whom i've certainly grown closer to. People whom i see everyday for a period of time, besides school hours. KL trip indeed brought most of us closer.
I never had so much fun being with them before.
We're a family, a family in Christ, a family where ties are extremely bonded together, a family who share their joy and sorrow together, a family who will go through ups-and-downs together.
Thank God for them. They've certainly bring much joy into my life. (:

KL TRIPPERS! *points above*
Year 2008, a year that my journey with God was a little 'bad' in a way.
I remember there were times where i didn't do quiet time and i gave God a bunch of excuses.
I believed that God was really upset with me at that point of time, and i felt bad too.
Thank God, i manage to have the discipline to do Quiet Time once again.
I also remember that there were times where i felt that i was really far away from God, and times where i felt that God was with me wherever i go.
Still, I'll praise God for everything, praise God in the storms, praise God everyday! (:
I believe that as i look back to year 2008, i'll smile.
I'll smile because of all the really wonderful memories that i had with different people and also because God was really with me throughout the entire year. (:
As i move on the Year 2009, i believe that it'll be another year filled with fun, joy and laughter, and it'll definitely be a better year for me.
I'm really excited and can't wait to see what God has instore for me in Year 2009! (:(:(: