Sunday, December 28, 2008
{ 1:02 AM }
today's mad.
i'm being super disorganized and messy for once.
my bag was full of stuffs, i've totally no idea too.
weird. i hate being disorganized and messy.
i just can't stand messy-ness and disorganized-ness.
gah.
Lunch at Jonathan Oh's house, then service.
ohh, i owe my dear p6-ers an apology!
SORRY MY DEAR P6-ERS, I KNOW I WAS LATE TODAY, AND YOU GUYS WERE EARLY. REALLY SORRY! (:WE'LL HAVE AN OUTING SOON OKAY, I PROMISE! (:hahahahas. I had HaiSing Cell right after p6 cell.
gosh, i'm back to busy-ness once again.
but know it will only last for a week because NATALIE will be back soooooooon! (:
As usual, supper with they guys after cell.
yes yes, Jethro, Teng Hua, Cavell, Jason and Edwin.
hahahahas. we wanted to play bowling, but but but, the waiting list was tooooooooo LONG!
therefore, we ended up at Subway for supper.
Met Poon for a while to pass him something, and he passed me something too.
so embarrassing lar. i can't believe what he bought for me.
Walked with them all the way to Pasir Ris MRT, and trained home with Aloysius and Edwin.
&guess what, i reached home super super super early.
hahahahas. and hello JETHRO, CAVELL, TENG HUA, JASON, ALOYSIUS, AND ALOT ALOT OF PEOPLE!
I don't like
(insert name) !