this video is really awesome. its really cool. to those who have not seen it before, i suggest that you just take some time to look at it. its really good. it really did inspire me, and also tell me one thing, that the Father's love is the greatest thing.
this brings me to thinking of how God love us. I'm a living testimony, a walking testimony. I've seen God's love, i've felt God's love, I heard God telling me that He loves me. its really awesome, its words beyond description. This creator of mine, this God of mine, this best friend that i have, and i trust Him with my whole heart, this shield, this portion, this deliverer, this shelter of mine, this comfort of mine, this strong tower of mine, and etc. is really awesome! He's really bautiful beyond description, too marvellous for words. God is good, things has been good for me since i accpeted Him, and i really want all these to happen to you, so that you'll experience what i've gone through.