Thursday, July 10, 2008
{ 10:37 PM }
alright, sister dearest was being really sweet today.
she bought me flowers!
i was really shocked to see that.
Me: " Whao jiejie, got guys give you flowers again uh?"
Sister: " NO! i bought it specially for you!"
Me: " huh? are you sure? what for?"
Sister: " You don't want is it? I'll throw it away then. *walks away* "
Me: " NO NO NO! I WANT! WHO SAY I DON'T WANT!? *snatches it away from her* " (:
hahahas. somehow, she knows what i'm thinking.
of course luhhs, my sister lehhs!
was watching with her " The Showdown" on Channel 5, while mummy, daddy and brother dearest went out.
we laughed together like crap.
and to me, the feeling was really close, close to the max.
We watched Teevee together until 10, and went to the room together.
and now, she's beside me using her lappy.
the best thing, mummy, daddy and brother dearest isn't back yet. crap.
hmmm, to conclude, she'll forever be my bestest sister in my heart!
she better be touched! hahahhhahahas. (: