Wednesday, July 9, 2008
{ 10:36 PM }
alright, i bet he still doesn't know that he's in the wrong.
Arghhhh!
fine then, i shall let him know his mistakes, after this post.
woke up very late for school.
called cab, and it was frigging $12.80 man!
so expensive.
and best thing: mummy dearest didn't give me money for the stupid cab.
I have to dig it out from my own pocket!!!!
lucky, daddy dearest was being the nicest! I LOVE DADDY LOTS MANXZXZXZXZ!
hahahahs.
Second Chance, a beautiful song.
it really keeps me loving God.
well, its not that i have not been loving God all these while (I HAVE BEEN LOVING HIM OK!), but i feel that God did so much for me, US, and i feel that He should really be love.
alright, cell, you must really hear this song.
ITS REALLY BEAUTIFUL MANXZXZXZXZ!
hahas. i seriously have no idea whats with me and MANXZXZXZXZ.
hahahas. pardon me if you don't feel good with it. (: