Monday, June 23, 2008
{ 12:19 AM }
This is for my LOVELY SUPERNATURAL HAI SING CELL!
I JUST LOVE MY SUPERNATURAL CELL!WORDS JUST CAN'T EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU PEOPLE, INCLUDING THOSE NOT IN THE PICTURE!i love each and every single one of you in the photo.
yes, i truly truly do.
BUT, i love
God more! teehees!
I love the way how
Jonathan Oh planned this camp together with the other leaders for US!
I love the way how manly
Teng Hua is, and of course his gentleman-ness!
I love the way how funny
Jun Gui can be at times!
I love the way how encouraging
Cavell can be to everyone, yes, of course, he has a BIG HEART!
I love the way how nice
Wei Liang is to everyone, especially to his girlf.!
I love the way how loud
Joelle can laugh together with me!
I love the way how crazy
Sara can be laughing with me!
I love the way how
Joy can tell me all her really funny jokes just to crack us laughing, and of course, being such a really great leader leading the cell!
I love the way how
Renee spreads her joy to others, and of course, loving God!
I love the way how
Clarissa chases people for money! hahahas! well, and of course, being a really pretty sister in Christ!
I love the way how
Jethro can endure all the pain for his sprained ankle!
and of course, last but not least,
I LOVE THE WAY HOW GOD CREATED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US, AND PUTTING US TOGETHER AS A CELL, GOING THROUGH THICK AND THIN!yay! this is the closest and best moment i had ever spent with the cell.
I really love you people alot, I really really do!