Saturday, April 26, 2008
{ 11:12 AM }
Alright, there're quite a number of things on my mind now.
1. I feel proud of myself for waking up in the early morning.
Yes, Bel is actually wide awake at 7.30 am, where she usually only gets up only at 9+ in the morning.
2. I feel proud for mugging for 2 hours in the morning.
Yes, Bel is actually mugging for 2 hours straight, which is so unlikely of her to do so because she usually watch the TV on Saturday mornings.
3. I feel proud for getting 17 out of 20 for my Additional Mathematics test. :DDDD
Yes, this is the first time getting such a good result for my Additional Mathematics Test. well, Mum and Dad was happy to see such results too. :DDDDDDD
4. My hair is getting long.
Sister Dearest was thinking of bringing me to Monsoon to cut my hair the next time when she's going.
5. I feel kind of relaxed because F&N is done. (:(:(:
6. I am feeling excited for Leader's camp in June because I know we are all going to have fun!
7. I feel stressed when i think about the straight As.
8. I feel bad for not replying to any of the 7 people who are currently talking to me now.
hahahahaas.
yesterday's photo.
went to Ikea with Vera, Joy and Elizaberth.
mugged there, then went shopping for gifts.
ok, i feel really bad for not going tuition with Sunshine yesterday.
i was suppose to meet him at 5.30 downstairs my house, but instead,i was at Ikea shopping with the ladies.
opps. hahas.
but i will still be seeing him tomorrow. so yapps. (:
ok, i have to continue mugging now. (: