Wednesday, January 9, 2008
{ 10:23 PM }
haven't been blogging for 3 days.
was rather busy nowadays.
busy with God, busy sms-ing others, busy with schoolwork.
I've been praying, praying real hard.
I've been sending out a thousand of smses a day.
I've been busy digging out all my notes from the box, just to prepare studying for the upcoming National Exams.
I'm tired. very tired.
I'm stressed. very stressed.
No one can understand that. Only God does.
Let's back-track abit. (:
Monday, Tuesday.
went to school as usual. had to stay back after school to help Miss Lim on Tuesday. have been going home at 6+ for the two days. did work, and went to bed every night almost at 1+. So, i'm tired because i only have about 4 hours of sleep daily.
Wednesday!
went to school late today. finally i can sleep for a little while longer.
I am really very disappointed today morning. Very.
Well, it's not the first time though. But, keeping quiet does not mean that i don't notice it at all. I do notice it, but i was just trying to see if you people would change, instead, it had became even more disappointing.
And if you really think i enjoy scolding so much, then you're wrong. so so so wrong.
had CCA today. boring.
then went to watch the match against KFFC. well, obviously, ZFC won! 12-3 ! (: ZFC rocks big time! (:(:(:
went to meet daddy dearest, mummy dearest and brother dearest at Century Square.
had dinner with them, then we went to look at some new electronic devises.
Handphones, Computer, Laptops, Cameras.
obviously daddy dearest wants to buy something new for sister dearest and me! hahahas (:
but daddy dearest seems to be denying everything. LOL.
Mummy dearest wants to me have at least 5 distinctions. LIKE SO IMPOSSIBLE!
that means, tuition will be on its way.
its just a matter of time.
well, i just have to leave everything in God's hand.
Yes, He will complete the rest! (:(:(: