<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7729955149550210481?origin\x3dhttp://light-sticks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Hear the joyful song.

KAMARAD
♥ Abigail
♥ Aloysius
♥ Brian
♥ Casandra
♥ Charmaine
♥ Cheng Boon
♥ Choonyip
♥ Clarissa
♥ Elizaberth
♥ Fabian
♥ Felix
♥ Hua Yu
♥ Janel
♥ Jasmine Chung
♥ Jessica
♥ Jethro
♥ Jiong Hao
♥ Joshua
♥ Joy
♥ Joy Ng
♥ Kai Xin
♥ Leon Tan
♥ Maslina
♥ Maureen
♥ Peh yu
♥ Pin yi
♥ Qian Ying
♥ Renee
♥ Rowena
♥ Samantha Koh
♥ Samantha Seah
♥ Sara
♥ Sean
♥ Szeern
♥ Wei Xiang
♥ Wei Yang
♥ Xiu Zhen
♥ Yock kiat
♥ You Ming
♥ Zahirah

Sunday, December 9, 2007 { 2:20 PM }



God, you're my God
I'll live for you, live for you
I wanna sing your praise
I'll live for you, live for you

I can't wait to sing this song of praise
And I'll give my all to you

God, you are my God, you are my all
And everything, I'll give to you alone
I can't live without you, I can't live a day without you

You're my king, my God, You're the one i praise
My life is yours now and always
I can't live without You, I can't live a day without You

I can't live a day without you
I can't live a day without you
I can't live a day without you



I believe the promise of your everlasting love
I believe that you set me free when you died upon that cross
Yes i know it, your blood was for me

I believe i'm chosen, to be a light unto the world
I believe the mystery in the pages of your word
Yes i know it, i am redeemed

One day, One glorious day
I'll sing your praises in the presence of angels
Until that glorious day
I offer my life to you

Glory Glory Hallelujah
Jesus is the only saviour
I will live for you
This life i choose to live in faith
Is marked by love and found in grace
Oh, i will live for you

With open hands and open hearts
I give my life to you



More than me, more than mine
More than life is what you are
More than a feeling, more than a moment,
This is a song for you my King
I life my eyes to see your face
I look to you as i run this race
and bit by bit, i am gonna change
becoming like my hero

And i can't wait to be like you
help me change in all i do

Cos all I'll living for is you
nothing else i wanna do
than give my life into your hands
and walk this life with you
you mean everything to me
you changed my life and washed me clean
and now I'm lost without your love cos
you're all of the above

Not waiting now, not backing down
it's time for me to change
Cos his kingdom's near, listen, can you hear
Eternity begins today, today
Lord, i just wanna say, you' re everything to me