<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7729955149550210481?origin\x3dhttp://light-sticks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Hear the joyful song.

KAMARAD
♥ Abigail
♥ Aloysius
♥ Brian
♥ Casandra
♥ Charmaine
♥ Cheng Boon
♥ Choonyip
♥ Clarissa
♥ Elizaberth
♥ Fabian
♥ Felix
♥ Hua Yu
♥ Janel
♥ Jasmine Chung
♥ Jessica
♥ Jethro
♥ Jiong Hao
♥ Joshua
♥ Joy
♥ Joy Ng
♥ Kai Xin
♥ Leon Tan
♥ Maslina
♥ Maureen
♥ Peh yu
♥ Pin yi
♥ Qian Ying
♥ Renee
♥ Rowena
♥ Samantha Koh
♥ Samantha Seah
♥ Sara
♥ Sean
♥ Szeern
♥ Wei Xiang
♥ Wei Yang
♥ Xiu Zhen
♥ Yock kiat
♥ You Ming
♥ Zahirah

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 { 10:35 PM }

hahahas. went out in the morning to collect something for my sister. hahas

yes, i brought my little brother along. hahas.

then went home to change.

met temperature at 1.30. then we went to Tampines Mall to have lunch and meet his other friends. hahas.

and i didnt eat lunch because i was fasting.

so i watched them eat. hahas

but temperature was so nice, that he fast with me also. hahas.

then only the two of us went to walk around to wait for them to finish eating.

hahas. met them after they ate finish, then we went to JoJo's house to meet Sherin dearest and the others.

yes, as usual, the guys played basketball.

RAHHS! and temperature was like super tired halfway through their game. hahas

so being NICE, i went to buy him some crackers that he could munch on.

bought drinks for the other guys also larhhs. hahas

walked home with temperature at 7+.

then i went to meet mummy dearest to have dinner with her again at tampines mall.

shopped around, and i bought 2 jackets/sweaters & a shirt & a pair of socks. hahas

bought my storybook also. YES, NEW MOON! (:(:(:

went home and *ta da*, i am blogging about my super tired day. hahas

yes, meeting tomorrow at 12! rahhs.

ok, i got to go and do my maths homework already! (:

Always said I would know where to find love,
Always thought I'd be ready and strong enough,
But some times I just felt I could give up.
But you came and changed my whole world now,
I'm somewhere I've never been before.
Now I see, what love means.