Tuesday, October 16, 2007
{ 9:33 PM }
hahas. today got back more results and
tian ah! I NEED 5 MARKS TO PASS ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS! where to find the pathetic 5 marks?! hahas. but nevermind larhhs, at least i know i have given my best shot! (: got back Social Studies, Chinese Paper 2, Chinese Composition and Elementary Mathematic too! hahas. because i did really bad for inference, i failed social studies, but but but, I PASSED MY ELEMENTARY MATHEMATICS! hahas. yayness! well, chinese still ok larhhs, at least i passed. hahas. dun feel like getting back the reports books tomorrow. well, it also tells who are the 30 people going to retain. ): RAHHS RAHHS RAHHS! how can this be larhhs! 30 is far tooooooo much can! anyway, we cant do anything now, all we can do is to wait wait wait wait wait and wait. and i guess i will be praying very very very hard tonight. and now, i still got a couple of things in my heart that are not yet answered to, and yes, I AM STILL IN A DILEMMA!
HOW HOW HOW?
YES YES! Thursday is coming! WEEEE~ CANT WAIT FOR THURSDAY!