Sunday, September 23, 2007
{ 1:19 PM }
I've not come
To ask you for anything
Except for the privilege
To glorify your name
Let my singing and my praise
To you fill you up
O God, that you might be satisfied
I long to worship you
I long to worship you
To stand in your courts and tell
How marvelous you are
To you i''ll raise my hands
I want to lift you up
Here in your presence Lord
I long to worship you
I just began to like this song. maybe the lyrics touched my heart, that i really long to worship our father in heaven, that i will only raise my hands towards Him, that i really want to stand in His courts and tell Him how marvelous He has been throughout my journey with Him, that i only want to lift Him up, that i only want the privilege to glorify His Holy name, that i only want Him to hear my singing and my praise towards Him. Yes God, i want everything you hear to be a sweet sweet sound in your ears.