Sunday, September 9, 2007
{ 11:34 PM }
hahas. somehow i felt very happy today. dunnoe why. hahas. but in any case, I FEEL VERY HAPPY EVERYDAY? hahas. went out with mother, father and brother. hahas. went to Tampines Courts, to buy a new computer? hahas. YES, DADDY WANTS TO BUY ME A NEW COMPUTER, at the wrong timing. hahas. EXAMS are coming, and my books arent opened at all. I AM STILL IN MY
H-O-L-I-D-A-Y MOOD LARHHS! how how? ok, i am going to study everyday, from tomorrow onwards. YES, I CAN DO IT! after school, come home straight, and STUDY! hahas. went to courts, then to IKEA, then to GIANT. saw yong jie at GIANT. hahas, but didnt wave HI to him, only looked at him. hahas. then we went to changi village for dinner at 9+. hahas. and *ta da*, i now at home BLOGGING. hahas. luckily managed to finish up all my homework by mid afternoon today. hahas. ok, i confess, i still left with ONE, only ONE. hahas.
i think i am addicted to the song, zuo ni de gong zhu and beautiful girls. somehow, its nice(: