Monday, August 27, 2007
{ 9:34 PM }
TESTS; TESTS; TESTS AND TESTS;
hahas. this week is full of tests from Tuesday till Thursday! well, just have to pray that i can have the strength to tackle all these tests. hahas. ok, i guess i have to study real soon? which is now? hahas. ok, then i shall end with a prayer.(:
Lord, i thank you for your grace and the mercy you've shown us. Father Lord, i just pray that you would grant everyone of us the strength to carry on studying at night, burning our midnight oil. Lord, even if we study in the night, i just hope that the things we studied can be applied into the tests that we are taking at any point of moment. Father Lord, i pray you'll just anoint us with the wisdom to do the right things. Lord, i just pray you'll also give us the strength, to stay awake in the late nights to finish studying. I pray this in Jesus most precious name, Amen.
There is a longing only You can fill
A raging temptest only You can still
My soul is thirsty Lord
To know You as I'm known
Drink from the river
That flows before your throne
Take me deeper
Deeper in love with You
Jesus hold me close in Your embrace
Take me deeper
Deeper than I've ever been before
I just want to love You more and more
How I long to be deeper in love
Sunrise to sunrise
I will seek Your face
Drawn by the Spirit
To the promise of Your grace
My heart has found in You
A hope that will abide
Here in Your presence
Forever satisfied